HNI MCX Base Metal Tips Provider -MCX COMMODITY CALLS
We provide 100 % HNI MCX Sure shot Intraday Base Metal Trading Service. Our Research Team provide Highly Accuracy Tips in Base Metal. We provide Target in MCX Copper 3 point to 5 point as per lot in Copper 1250 INR. MCX Zinc, Lead and Aluminium Our Research Team Provide 1 point to 2 point as per 1 point = 5000 INR. MCX Nikel As per one Point = 250 INR. We provide 100% sure shot Intraday Tips in MCX Segment. As per Our Team Intraday Trading Margin in Client Account Minimum 50000 as per one lot trading in intraday. positional and holing Investor, trader have to follow daily margin as per MCX ( Multi Commodity Exchange of India Ltd is an independent commodity exchange based in India. ) We are No 1 base Metal tips provider company in India bcoz best quality and support.
Base Metal Margin for Intraday Trader : 50,000 and more
Mode of Calls Provide Via : SMS / Phone / Whatsapp
MCX Bullion Tips Features
- Daily 1- 2 Intraday calls in zinc, Lead, Aluminum, Copper & Nickel are Provide.
- Calls provide Above and Below Strategy Levels are given.
- Only Single Stop-Loss and Target Provide via SMS and Whatsapp.
- Advance Calls Provider in MCX Commodity Market.
- Proper Follow-up Mobile Messages of Profit Book and Stop-loss Hit are circulated.
- 100% Intraday Base Metal Intraday Calls are provided and Clear Position till 10.45 Pm.
- Everyday Intraday Market News and Advance Support and Levels are provided.
- Daily LME Inventory Report Provide on Our Website.
- MCX HNI Call: BUY ZINC ABOVE 165 TGT 167 SL 164
- MCX HNI Call: SELL LEAD BELOW: 137 Target 135 SL 138
- Every Week we update our performance sheet on our website.
- We support on phone and whatsapp messanger till 11.30 pm
- At the end of the day, we provide call summary regularly.
- Commodity News Daily & weekly commodity reports are Provide on website.
- All calls provided by us are base Metal only intraday calls only.
- Always Suport on Mobile with SMS.
- Trade in every Base Metal recommendation with a Fixed Number of Lots size.
- Once you’ve taken a trading position, place target and stop-loss.
- Always do trade with stoploss.