There is nothing like sure short winning strategy for any things but you can try some tricks like:
- Do Not OVERTRADE EVER, for this is an easy way to lose all your capital quickly. Our definition of overtrading is risking too much money on any given trade.
- Trade only with the current intraday trend.
- Trade strong stocks in an uptrend, weak stocks in a downtrend.
- Be patient; wait for the pullback.
- Trade with the short-term trend, as the saying goes in futures trading; the trend is your friend. Sometimes you will be in a market that is trending higher and then has a false breakout to the upside and then suddenly sells off causing you a 2% loss on your equity and you say to yourself that was a bad trade and should I do something different on my next trade.
- Never add to a losing position because if the position continues to go against you and now you have added even more contracts. If you want to generate good returns on your investment by trading commodities, a more opt suitable option you would be opt for commodity trading account with a nationalized stock advisory and start trading in basemetal.
Get the best technical and fundamental analysis from experts like MCX Commodity Calls, Mumbai